Tailored cover for liability and material damage
Business Combined offers tailored insurance that protects everything that matters to the business, without paying for cover you don’t need. If the business needs a mix of material damage and liability covers, it’s a great solution. It’s e-Traded too, so you can get a quote and buy online.
- Total property exposure up to £20 million – and no limit on turnover
- Covers stock, contents, and buildings – Suitable for risks with up to £1m stock, up to £2.5m contents and up to £5m buildings sum insured.
- Enhanced capabilities – including floating cover for contents, cover for stock at third-party premises, and cover for exports to North America
- Flexible options – easy-to-apply bolt-on covers
- Suitable for complex risks across sectors – we provide cover for a wide range of sectors, and can accommodate customers with more complex risk profiles
- Up to 95% eligibility – competitive premiums and risks for most SMEs
This policy has been updated to exclude cover for Covid-19. See the Covid-19 notice to policyholders for more.
Business Combined has a wide range of modular covers (in addition to a mandatory element of Property Damage):
- Computer equipment
- Target stock
- Tenants improvements
- Business interruption (option to specify customers/suppliers on RSA Online)
- All risks
- Deterioration of stock
- Loss of liquor licence
- Employers’ liability
- Public and products liability
- Machinery breakdown
- Fidelity insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Legal expenses insurance
- Goods in transit
- Floating contents; stock; computer equipment (RSA Online only)
The best of RSA
We have more than 300 years of commercial property experience for all types and sizes of companies.
Our expertise means we can tailor cover to suit the specific needs of each business.
Reliable, efficient claims
Our in-house claims team is fast and responsive – so when you’re due a claim, you get it as quickly as possible.
Help when you need it
To make sure you get the best out of our service, our underwriting team is always happy to help.
Case study: improving efficiency and competitiveness with e-Trading
Download our case study brochure to see how Business Combined helped one leading broker to transform how they handled policy renewals – with increased efficiency and a more competitive service for their clients.
The right expert on your claim
Direct access to decision makers
A highly experienced team responds when things go wrong. For you, this means minimum disruption and getting things back on track quickly.
Dedicated loss adjusters
Our adjusters take ownership of any claim and deal directly with you to arrange visits and agree settlements.
Bespoke supply chain service
Customers get access to a large network of vetted suppliers who provide a range of property services at a competitive agreed schedule of rates.
Commercial property claims information
Get an overview of our claims service for commercial property.
- We put you in touch with a tradesperson from our carefully selected panel.
- You pay cost of any work done, but where damage is caused by an insured event you can submit cost as part of your claim.
- If damage is significant, we put you in touch with our loss adjusting service.
- We offer fast, efficient service and impartial advice to agree the best course of action for each claim.
- Our office-based loss adjusters use video technology to deliver swift assessment and settlement of suitable losses (typically up to £10,000).
- Our field-based commercial property adjusters carry out face-to-face, on-site assessments for higher value and complex losses.
- Our LAS team has instant access to RSA Underwriting teams and policy details, enabling them to make quick claim decisions and authorise prompt claims payments to customers to help with cash flow for their business.
- Claims above a certain size and complexity need a different, often project managed approach, so our large and major loss claims handling team is made up of our most experienced claims specialists.
- The team have the skills to manage major events and protect your customers’ financial and reputational interests.
- We work with you and your customers to plan for serious losses with potential high impact to their business.
- Our technical claims specialists will consider a potential high-impact loss scenario, discuss how the policy may respond in the situation, what action we as an insurer may take, and if necessary what risk controls could be taken to prevent the incident ever taking place.
- A comprehensive range of reliable service providers – from drainage experts to validation and replacement of content items.
- This provides your customers with access to a large network of vetted suppliers who provide a range of property services at a competitive agreed schedule of rates.
- We ensure suppliers meet our challenging service level targets, delivering for your customers by monitoring each claim using a unique web-based platform to track both progress and costs.
Notice to policyholders
For new business and renewals transacted from 01 April 2020 we would like to draw your attention to the Important Notice to Policyholder documents outlining changes to the policy wording
Downloads and documents
View and download policies, FAQs and more.
Mini Fleet motor insurance
e-Traded motor insurance for SMEs with fleets of up to 20 company cars and vans.
Pubs, restaurants and hotels
e-Traded commercial insurance for hotels, pubs and restaurants, with a 24-hour advice line.
Tradespeople and homewokers
Business insurance for the self-employed, sole traders or small traders not operating from business premises.