Pragmatic risk consultancy
Our property insurance includes risk consultancy, where we help companies map out their risks and make sure they have just the right measures in place to protect them from the start.
We work closely with you, your customer and our operations and claims units to fully understand each customer’s approach to risk, tailoring our solutions to meet their specific needs.
We also offer our large risk transfer capacity on a global basis, including managing global programmes and providing risk management support.
Fast and efficient claims
Our team has complete claims ownership and uses the latest technology to stay in real-time contact with underwriters and other specialists, speeding up the settlement of claims.
- 24/7 availability
- With a high authority of up to £100,000 and claim ownership without reporting, payment is quicker
- Authorised to agree and process payments on site
- No fees for in-house cases
Managing risks, protecting businesses
Tailored to your needs, giving you only the cover you require.
A deep understanding of a wide range of sectors across the UK.
1-1 help to manage risks and find solutions for slips, trips and manual handling, plus IOSH Managing Safely courses.
A network of knowledgeable partners here to help you manage your business safely.
The global property portfolio has a particular focus on these industry sectors:
- Chemicals and pharmaceuticals
- Offices and professionals
When underwriting risks, we look to insure clients which have the following characteristics:
- Good risk management
- Minimal critical CAT
- Strong loss experience
- Diverse risk base
- Risk exposure predominantly in developed economies
- Central control of risk management
Risks we don’t write or have a very limited appetite for include:
- Mining risks
- Semi-conductor manufacturing
- Standalone unoccupied properties
- Recycling and waste
The right expert on your claim
Direct access to decision makers
A highly experienced team responds when things go wrong. For you, this means minimum disruption and getting things back on track quickly.
Dedicated loss adjusters
Our adjusters take ownership of any claim and deal directly with you to arrange visits and agree settlements.
Bespoke supply chain service
Customers get access to a large network of vetted suppliers who provide a range of property services at a competitive agreed schedule of rates.
Commercial property claims information
Get an overview of our claims service for commercial property.
- We put you in touch with a tradesperson from our carefully selected panel.
- You pay cost of any work done, but where damage is caused by an insured event you can submit cost as part of your claim.
- If damage is significant, we put you in touch with our loss adjusting service.
- We offer fast, efficient service and impartial advice to agree the best course of action for each claim.
- Our office-based loss adjusters use video technology to deliver swift assessment and settlement of suitable losses (typically up to £10,000).
- Our field-based commercial property adjusters carry out face-to-face, on-site assessments for higher value and complex losses.
- Our LAS team has instant access to RSA Underwriting teams and policy details, enabling them to make quick claim decisions and authorise prompt claims payments to customers to help with cash flow for their business.
- Claims above a certain size and complexity need a different, often project managed approach, so our large and major loss claims handling team is made up of our most experienced claims specialists.
- The team have the skills to manage major events and protect your customers’ financial and reputational interests.
- We work with you and your customers to plan for serious losses with potential high impact to their business.
- Our technical claims specialists will consider a potential high-impact loss scenario, discuss how the policy may respond in the situation, what action we as an insurer may take, and if necessary what risk controls could be taken to prevent the incident ever taking place.
- A comprehensive range of reliable service providers – from drainage experts to validation and replacement of content items.
- This provides your customers with access to a large network of vetted suppliers who provide a range of property services at a competitive agreed schedule of rates.
- We ensure suppliers meet our challenging service level targets, delivering for your customers by monitoring each claim using a unique web-based platform to track both progress and costs.
Downloads and documents
View and download our Risk Managed Property policies.
Contact us for a quote
To find out more and get a quote, speak to our underwriting specialist. We’ll be more than happy to answer any questions and can provide you with fast decisions.