We know that future leaders are the lifeblood of a thriving insurance market and our passion is to help develop them. The challenges faced today and in the future are going to be no different than in the past, but it’s the people that make the difference. We knew we wanted to be part of this evolution of leaders some six years ago and being first to the market to propose such a programme is something we are very proud of.
How this course will help you
Our programme has been built on developing future leaders and as such provides delegates with all they need to know to become a leader within their brokerage. Grounded in true leadership development supported by a mix of classroom discussions, virtual sessions, group activities and participant interaction delegates are encouraged to develop outside of their office and outside of their own comfort zone. It will help provide delegates the skills that they will continue to use and hone throughout their career.
- Help with succession planning / training
- Practical skills and knowledge to support and help grow the broker business
- Develop and grow talent at brokerage
- Completed project report covering a key strategic question for the brokerage
Benefit for the attendee
- Tools and techniques to build knowledge and confidence
- Unique environment to practice new skills with constructive feedback
- Opportunity to develop, run, present and implement a project within their brokerage
- Develop their career aspirations
- Access to an RSA mentor
How to apply
If you are interested in future Broker Leadership Programme cohorts and want to be considered, please either email us at RSABLP@uk.rsagroup.com or discuss this with your RSA UK Commercial representative.
“I literally loved every minute and I would highly recommend to anybody as it has benefitted me massively.“
"It's exceptional, I would highly recommend it to anyone else and I hope we can send more staff on there moving forward."
“Every part of it was valuable for what I was trying to learn.”
"I think anyone coming off that course would think I've done a really valuable piece of training."