FleetShield offers excellent insurance for commercial fleets of over nine vehicles. It includes risk consultancy from our in-house team, who work closely with you to manage risks through 1-1 telephone consultations.
Excellent cover. Exceptional service.
1-1 risk management
From consultation to driver training and dashcams, we offer support to help you manage risks and improve fleet performance.
Tailored for your needs
Our expertise means we can tailor cover and wordings to suit individual needs.
Reliable, efficient claims
Our in-house claims team is fast and responsive –with a large repair network and lifetime guarantee on repairs.
Help when you need it
To make sure you get the best out of our service, you have direct access to our specialist underwriting team.
Our comprehensive cover includes:
- Tailored wording – we can adjust the wording to suit individual needs
- New for old replacements – within the first year of registration (both owned and leased vehicles, if damage exceeds 50% of retail price)
- No upper limit on AV – comprehensive cover for permanently fitted audio visual equipment
- EU cover by default – full policy cover is automatically extended to any EU country
- Uninsured loss recovery up to £100,000
- Personal accident benefits for drivers – for death or loss of sight or limbs (limit £10,000)
- Recovery and repair – vehicle recovery and access to a dedicated priority repairer network, including commercial vehicle and HGV repair
- Courtesy cars – and light commercial vehicle replacement, for free during repairs
- Accommodation – if you get stuck overnight
Risk consultancy included
We can help you improve efficiency and reduce costs with FleetActive, our fleet risk management service. All FleetShield policyholders can work directly with our consultants and partner companies at discounted rates:
- Driver Solutions, including a 75% discount for our template driver handbook plus exclusive access to key products (eg driver metrics)
- Discounted rates on all Vision Unique Equipment Ltd (VUE) products, services and bespoke deals when vehicles are fitted with VUE cameras
- Driving licence check through the Licence Bureau
Effective motor claims solutions
Get a fast response
With a notification within three hours, and an action plan within 48 hours, we put next steps and agreed progress updates in place, fast.
We work closely with you throughout the life of a claim. We ensure claims handling is tailored appropriately at all stages.
Know who to talk to
One person manages your claim from start to finish – so they know exactly what’s going on, and you know who to call.
Protect claims history
Our team will look to contact the third party driver within one hour of claims notification, to protect your customer’s claims history.
The right expert on your claim
Fast access to UK-based Motor claims specialists – we work collaboratively with you to ensure repairs are completed swiftly.
A UK-wide network of repair partners – providing solutions for standard and prestige cars through to light commercial and heavy goods vehicles:
- Courtesy vehicle provided (standard Corsa type vehicle or short-wheel based van)
- Out-of-hours emergency response service
- Available 24/7, national mobile coverage for all urgent glass repairs and replacement wherever you are.
Third party claims involving injury – handled by our specialist Motor Injury team who will utilise their experience and knowledge to settle the claim quickly and fairly.
See the types of business we target, and the risk parameters we use.
Examples we target and are at our most competitive in include:
- Fleets with between 15-250 vehicles
- Improving claims experience
- Low claims frequency
We can offer particularly good deals for:
- Predominantly vans and cars
- Businesses established more than three years
- Good fleet risk management
- Experienced driver profile
- Prompt or direct claims notification
- Use of telematics and cameras
Risks we don’t write – or write only rarely as a small part of a wider portfolio – include:
- Self-drive hire and public and private hire
- Couriers and parcel delivery
- Airside and blue light
- Bus and coach operators
- Collection and delivery
Cover for SMEs with between 2 and 15 company vehicles (flexible up to 20 vehicles).
Motor Insurance Database Phase II
Check and amend your fleet customers’ vehicle schedules online.
Regions Liability Insurance
Liability cover for accidental injury or damage in connection with businesses.