Big cover for small fleets
Mini Fleet is our e-traded motor insurance for cars, vans, trailers, forklifts, and trucks up to 44 tonnes. It’s designed for fleets of between 2 and 15 vehicles for new buyers, rising to 20 at mid-term adjustment or renewal.
Flexible cover. Fast service.
We offer a range of cover options and useful features, including recommendations for managing risks to help improve fleet performance. Our claims team is fast and efficient, with a dedicated RSA repair network that makes sure vehicles are back on the road as soon as possible. And there’s a lifetime guarantee on repairs too.
- Unlimited cover for death or bodily injury of any persons (including passengers)
- Loss of or damage to material property up to £20m for cars (£5m all other vehicles)
- Replacement locks up to £2,000 in the event of keys being lost or stolen
- Legal assistance plan – up to £100,000 for legal expenses related to the recovery of uninsured losses
- Territorial limits of the policy include EU and extended EU countries
- Unlimited ‘new for old’ cover for the cost of a replacement vehicle within 12 months of first registration
- Personal accident – up to £5,000
- Medical expenses – up to £250
- Personal effects – up to £250
- Tools – up to £500 on any one claim
- Breakdown – available in four options for cars and goods carrying vehicles under 7.5 tonnes gross vehicle weight
- Flexible commission – reduce to as low as 0% or increase to a maximum of 20%
e-Trading with the RSA difference
We recommend a number of useful ways to help you mitigate and better manage risks.
Fast online trading
Buy online for improved efficiency and lower costs.
Reliable, efficient claims
Our in-house claims team is fast and responsive – so when you’re due a claim, you get it as quickly as possible.
Built on expertise
We designed this product to meet business needs – effective cover, honed over many years of experience.
See the types of business we target, and the risk parameters we use.
Examples we target and are at our most competitive in include:
- Fleets of between 2 and 6 vehicles (at our most competitive)
- Fleets consisting primarily of small cars and vans
- Companies with experienced drivers and clean licences
- Companies based outside of major urban areas
- Risks which have been previously fleet rated
- Risks which use risk management tools (e.g. telematics and cameras)
Risks we don’t write – or write only rarely as a small part of a wider portfolio – include:
- Young drivers aged 17-18 years old at new business
- Any element of hire and reward – including courier, haulage and private hire risks
- Risks which include motor trade, airside or hazardous exposure
- Fleets which have a high claims frequency and/or multiple large losses
Effective motor claims solutions
Get a fast response
With a notification within three hours, and an action plan within 48 hours, we put next steps and agreed progress updates in place, fast.
We work closely with you throughout the life of a claim. We ensure claims handling is tailored appropriately at all stages.
Know who to talk to
One person manages your claim from start to finish – so they know exactly what’s going on, and you know who to call.
Protect claims history
Our team will look to contact the third party driver within one hour of claims notification, to protect your customer’s claims history.
The right expert on your claim
Fast access to UK-based Motor claims specialists – we work collaboratively with you to ensure repairs are completed swiftly.
A UK-wide network of repair partners – providing solutions for standard and prestige cars through to light commercial and heavy goods vehicles:
- Courtesy vehicle provided (standard Corsa type vehicle or short-wheel based van)
- Out-of-hours emergency response service
- Available 24/7, national mobile coverage for all urgent glass repairs and replacement wherever you are.
Third party claims involving injury – handled by our specialist Motor Injury team who will utilise their experience and knowledge to settle the claim quickly and fairly.
How to buy online
Watch the video to learn more about how to use Acturis to buy RSA Mini Fleet online.
Got a question about Mini fleet cover?
We've answered some of the questions about Mini fleet we're asked most by brokers on our handy FAQ page. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, don't hesitate to get in touch.
Get a quote online
Log in to RSA Online and select Mini Fleet, or use Acturis to get a quote.
Motor Fleet - FleetShield
e-Traded marine cargo insurance for UK-based businesses that transport goods worldwide.
e-Traded insurance for road haulage companies and couriers (up to 10 vehicles).
Flexible, e-Traded commercial property insurance for SMEs with a portfolio size of up to six properties.