Erection All Risks
Erection All Risk (EAR) insurance provides a comprehensive “All Risks” cover in respect of machinery and plant undergoing assembly, installation, testing & commissioning on contract sites.
Cover can be arranged on a one-off, single-period project or an annual basis.
EAR insurance for one off, single period projects. These can be arranged as contractor (CCIP) or employer (OCIP) led programmes.
Annual insurance for machinery and plant installation contractors.
Where appropriate, EAR policies may be extended to include:
- Testing and commissioning
- Constructional plant tools and equipment
- Employee tools and effects
- Machinery movement
- Advanced Business Interruption (Specific Projects only)
We actively target the following installation risks:
- Lifts, escalators, cranes, and other lifting plant
- Plumbing, heating, and electrical work
- Brick and glass-making machinery
- Steel or rolling mills
- Structural steelwork
- Tanks, silos, storage vessels and ancillaries
Contact us for a quote
To find out more and get a quote, please speak to your account manager or underwriting specialist in your region.
Contractors All Risks Insurance
Contractors All Risk (CAR) insurance provides a comprehensive “All Risks” cover for construction of all types of building and civil engineering works including new builds and the alteration, repair, or refurbishment of existing property.