Contractors’ Plant Insurance
Comprehensive “All Risks” cover for customers owned and hired in contractors’ plant and equipment.
Our contractors’ plant product may be selected on a traditional specified or blanket basis, or alternatively on our Inventory Plus product, giving the policyholder the best of both worlds.
How does Inventory Plus work?
- The policyholder submits an inventory of all plant when requesting a quotation
- Once a policy is incepted, cover applies to all items on the inventory, plus automatically for any additional items the policyholder purchases during the policy period
- At the renewal of the policy, we ask for an up-to-date inventory and adjust the premium up or down to reflect any changes
Why Inventory Plus?
- The policyholder doesn’t need to tell us every time they buy or sell plant
- They have automatic cover like a blanket basis
- We don’t need to constantly endorse the policy to reflect plant change
- Your customers can make savings on their premiums - this could be up to a third cheaper than traditional blanket cover
We actively target the following contractors’ plant risks:
- Groundwork contractors
- General building contractors
- Quarrying risks
- Demolition contractors
Contact us for a quote
To find out more and get a quote, please speak to your account manager or underwriting specialist in your region.
Related products and services
Erection All Risks
All-risks insurance to cover supply, installation or repair of machinery.