Protecting your marine cargo and supply chain
We’ll help you understand the risks your business faces, and take practical action to mitigate them.
Resilient supply chain, resilient business
We can help you identify areas of risk, reduce incidents and mitigate losses in your marine business. From the cargo to the ship, from warehouse to worker, our whole strategy helps your business be more resilient.
Get an expert view
Then build business resilience
Periscope: unrivalled capability for deeper insight
A network of expertise
Our risk consultants are here to give you the insight, statistical analysis and industry solutions you need. We’re experts across the industry, and are active parts of industry bodies that include:
- The RHA Security Forum - (Also a contributor to the CARTS guide – Cargo and Road Transport Security booklet)
- TAPA (Transported Asset Protection Association) – Trained on all current standards and also a subject matter content expert to the Association
- SCRIP (Supply Chain Risk Industry Partnership)
- Attendance at other supply chain forums and conferences such as Secure Parking Groups, Multimodal, Microlise, Temperature Controlled Storage and Distribution etc
- CILT – Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
Risk advice and guidance
From the simplest to the most complex claim, you've got an expert claims team on your side.
Our extensive global network means we can insure businesses around the globe - with fast, efficient support when you need it.
Need a translation?
Find translated versions of our Risk Control Guides and Bulletins in our dedicated area.