The RSA Apprenticeship Experience
RSA welcomes early and emerging talent through a range of disciplines across the organisation through our Bright Futures apprenticeships. We offer so much more than just 'your first job,' and you won’t need a degree to get ahead in this business.
RSA Bright Futures apprenticeships
What we offer
We'll support you to achieve and become successful throughout your apprenticeship journey. We'll also provide access to excellent benefits as part of your career development, including:
- Competitive salaries – starting at £20,000
- Dedicated study time each week
- Dedicated Talent Coach and RSA senior business mentor
- An accelerated development plan that includes building technical and non-technical skills
- Facilitated Learning and Development workshops plus guest speaker sessions
- Quarterly networking and community events
- Sessions on wellbeing and emotional fitness
- Annual volunteering opportunities as part of the programme’s pledge to give back
What we’re looking for
We want your motivation and ambition to shine through, so having a zest for learning and professional development is a real advantage. We’re looking for those of you who are excited by a challenge and ready to make an impact. We celebrate differences here at RSA, so we want you to bring your authentic self along to our assessment centres.
We're in the top 100
Our recruitment process
Our recruitment process is designed to work for you and us. Find out what you can expect and some tips of success.
Diversity and inclusion
We thrive when everyone feels respected and valued. Find out how we promote diversity and inclusion.